There are lots of opportunities for your company to become involved in Cancerkin’s work.
Apart from being a rewarding and enjoyable experience for you and your staff, supporting Cancerkin could help your company to raise its profile and reach new people, to motive staff and create team-spirit, and to showcase your social responsibility and support for the local community. Breast cancer is a disease that many of the people you work with will be affected by at some point in their lives, either through a loved one or a personal experience, so ours is a cause which will motivate and engage your workforce to get involved.
Your company could:
- Get involved in an event. Walking our Hyde Park Walk can create a real sense of team spirit amongst colleagues.
- Hold a company fundraiser. How about an office bake sale or tea party? Or something more adventurous like a skydive or marathon?
- Sponsor an event. We hold events of all kinds throughout the year, offering an opportunity to promote your brand whilst supporting a worthy cause.
- Sponsor a project. A corporate donation could fund a new therapy or one of our ongoing projects.
- Sponsor our website, newsletter or advertising. This is a great way to reach new people – our newsletter goes out weekly to over 1500 readers.
- Get stuck in to something practical that would make a big difference for our patients e.g. painting a part of the Centre; providing something in kind such as a new sofa or chair for our lounge. There are many possibilities. Just contact Ellie to find out more.
If you are interested in supporting Cancerkin’s work through company sponsorship, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you. To find out about some of the people affected by breast cancer we have helped, please click here.